Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MLK and why its in caps

The big deal is not just the man ( Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.), but the movements, ideas and obstacles he lead and overcame. His life was spent over the hope that one day, even if he sacrificed his time, blood, and spirit; that the equality of man would exisit in a peaceful utopia.

After reading his letter, I am digusted at my actions on MLK day. One could ask what i did, and i could not tell you, not because I followed in the path of Hunter S. THompson, or because I was too engrossed in work, but because i did nothing. It has taken me 17 and 1/2 years plus 3 periods of school, to think that maybe I should remember and honor days in which we have to reflect on the deeds of others. And boy do i sound mature.



on a diffrent note
The Atlanta Thrashers have just won 6-2 over the LA Kings

7 comments:

emma daisy said...

k3wl d00d

King Bun Bun said...

yeah man you do sound mature man

wumpas123 said...

most mature fo real

Charles Lartey said...

I'm sad that I can't remember what I did for MLK day aswell. Next year. I'm gonna take some time out to honor MLK. Good blog.

Charles Lartey said...

I'm that I can't remember what I did for MLK day aswell. Next year. I'm gonna take some time out to honor MLK. Good blog.

balltothafall76 said...

I like how you took the time to criticize yourself, that really shows moral character in a person.

JudV said...

i'll fluff you